Code of Ethics
1. I will strive to produce nothing but first-class workmanship.
2. I will take advantage of every opportunity to increase my knowledge/skills concerning the work I am doing. I will dedicate myself to lifelong learning.
3. I will use only those materials that are proven to be safe and recommended by the manufacturer.
4. I will recommend to an owner only that work on the vehicle which I believe to be necessary.
5. I will treat an owner’s vehicle as I would my own.
6. I will attempt to correct any honest mistake made by another technician, without damaging the reputation of that person or his/her business.
7. I will conduct myself so as to maintain and increase the public respect for all ASE-certified professionals.
8. I will practice Service Integrity, which means that to the best of my ability I will always work for the best interest of the owner, my employer and myself