Dirt and particles can accumulate in your fuel system, harming your vehicle’s performance and fuel economy. By cleaning your fuel injector system, we can help restore and improve your vehicle’s performance and reduce emissions, as well as improve your gas mileage and overall drivability. Lake Arbor Automotive & Truck can perform this preventive maintenance service quickly to get you back on the road and keep your car operating optimally.
Signs that your engine performance may be waning due to a dirty fuel injector system include:
- Engine light illuminated
- Loss or degradation of power
- Decrease in gas mileage
- Engine “knocks” upon acceleration
- Vehicle stalls
- Vehicle hesitates when starting, even when the battery easily turns the engine over
- Engine continues to sputter after you turn the ignition off
- A noxious exhaust odor emits from the vehicle
- Engine runs rough at any or all speeds
- Vehicle backfires
Even if you don’t experience any of the above symptoms, it’s a good idea to have your fuel injectors cleaned regularly to ensure optimal vehicle performance.